Are you at a point in your business where you should be hiring out and delegating certain tasks?
Are you losing sales because you are spending too much time on busy work?
Do you ever wonder why coaches hire coaches?
Or wealthy people hire financial advisors?
Or entrepreneurs hire OBM’s or VA’s to do tasks that they can technically do themselves?
The BIGGEST reason people hire other people to do tasks that they can already do…is to get results FASTER. (tweet this!)
In theory we all know this already.
That isn’t the problem.
The problem is around the fear of letting go and procrastination, both of which take you away from doing exactly what you know you should be doing.
Is it a lack of confidence?
Are you nervous you won’t make enough money to pay for your VA? OBM? or Coach? or whatever you are looking to outsource?
Or are you like I used to be, afraid to let go of the reins?
It all comes back to the fact that you hire someone to help you or support you to get from point A to point B in the shortest possible time so that you can get RESULTS faster.
You hire someone who can help save you time, effort, money and who can ultimately support you in achieving your goals and allow you to spend more time in your zone of genius.
Let’s break this down a bit.
If you are spending hours upon hours on tedious tasks that are taking away from you sharing your message, or coaching or marketing yourself than you are losing sales. Your time is money and never forget that. If you are charging $100-200 an hour for your services and you are spending loads of time on tasks that you could outsource for $10-30 an hour. Do the math.
Think about it, maybe it’s time to budget for a VA to support you to get some of these tedious tasks completed so you can stay in your zone of genius and start to get quicker results.
Successful people hire others to help them do what they already know how to do, but they’re able to do it better and faster. Think about it, they are in their zone of genius. And don’t you want to be in yours?
Here are some tasks you could hire a VA or OBM(online business manager) to take care of for you:
- Create free content (articles, videos, tutorials, reports, etc. to attract new email subscribers)
- Proof read my free report/ebook
- Create monthly newsletter
- Proof read newsletter
- Manage collection of new subscribers to my newsletter
- Write and schedule Social Media updates
- Help manage Facebook group
- Create Facebook banner art that changes weekly or more often
- Interact with new Facebook followers
- Edit videos to upload to Facebook pages
- Create a blogging schedule
- Reply to blog post comments and other blogs
- Research key terms and topics for blog posts
- Write blog posts
- Edit blog posts
- Research and create interesting photos for blog posts
- Create Canva images for blog
- Submit articles for Guest blogging
- Research best landing pages
- Write sales copy
- Update testimonial page
- Go through every page of your website looking for broken links, outdated info etc.
After reading through the list, are you ready to hire someone to help you take a few things off your giant to-do list so you can start to focus on your zone of genius?
Master your strengths, outsource your weaknesses. ~ Ryan Kahn (tweet this!)
Remember, if you want to get results faster, then it might be time for you to start investing in you. That might mean hiring a coach, or it might be time to hire a VA. Think about it and make it happen.
How can you get results faster in your business? What is holding you back and taking too much time from what you do best? Share in the comments below.
[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]