You took the plunge and started your own business. The engines are revved and you are moving full speed ahead. All of a sudden, things come to a screeching halt. You are great at what you do, but you actually need to RUN the business as well. First, you have marketing and advertising, in addition to emails, Facebook Live, Instagram and funnels. What??? Yes, it seems like you need help! Perhaps you have heard the terms VA or OBM. Consequently, you may need one of them and we can help you figure out which.
Because we know almost all of you feel overwhelmed, be rest assured this is a common theme for many. The good news is, there are solutions. Rather than panic, perhaps you simply need to hire a VA or an OBM. While it may seem like you need a PhD to understand all the acronyms out there these days, we will break it down and simplify it for you.
VA – Virtual Assistant: The “doer”
- Administrative assistance (professional, technical and creative) – behind the scene work
- Completes specific projects and tasks on a daily basis
- Schedules social media on various platforms (posts, emails, tweets, snaps, etc.)
- Promptly handles basic customer service issues
- Replies to emails and other miscellaneous inquiries
- Works on a personal level
OBM – Online Business Manager: The “manager”
- High level business management – right hand person
- Strategic planning – move business in a forward direction
- Support and manage team, business launches, company objectives, plans and goals
- Responsible for all levels of customer service
- Liable for success and smooth functioning of business operations
Brigid Ward and Associates is not only here to help your business grow, but to make it flourish. Because we want you to succeed on every level possible, we will be right by your side. If you are successful, we are successful. Therefore, let us take care of your “behind the scene” work. After all, we are here for YOU!
Starting a business is hard and running a business is even harder. Therefore, contact Brigid Ward and Associates and let’s get to work.